The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
Sometimes when things aren’t going as we had hoped or we are going through some rough times it is easy to focus on what isn’t working. Sometimes things are just fine and you still want to express even more gratitude. Whichever state of being you are in at this time, it can help to put things in perspective and remind us that life is beautiful!
This challenge requires a minimum of 15 minutes of your time each day, ideally 30 minutes each day for 7 days. We’ll focus on the simple things that truly matter.
This course was designed to be always accessible and available to anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world 24/7/365. It includes a series of essays, tasks, worksheets and more:
1. Daily essays exploring the topic of the day – downloadable and printable PDF files (see course curriculum below)
2. Audio MP3 of all topic essays, read by me. You can listen online or download the MP3s to listen to on your preferred device.
3. Audio MP3 guided visualization
4. Printable Gratitude Worksheets (PDFs)
5. Topic Infographics or Videos